Yes, this has been around for ages. Yes, every kid has begged for this. Yes, it is a quick and delicious lunch. So why have you forgotten about it? This is an easy microwave version that I’ve become fond of. You can doctor it up with toppings if you want, pepperoni, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, olives, ham and pineapple, etc.
Deet’s English Muffin Pizza (makes one serving)
1 English Muffin split and toasted crisp
2 T Pizza Sauce from a jar
Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Spread the Pizza sauce on the muffin halves.
- Sprinkle as much or as little of each of the spices/herbs.
- Top with a generous amount of the shredded cheese.
4. Place on a microwavable plate, microwave for 30-45 seconds to melt cheese.
5. Let cool for a few minutes (or you will burn your mouth) meanwhile make another one. You know you want at least two.