I am sorry that I don’t have a photo for this recipe but it is so good and so easy that I’m sure you will forgive me. When you try it please come back and tell me how you liked it. Pasta and Cheese! what’s not to like?! I serve this with a green salad, garlic bread and wine.
Deet’s 5 Ingredient Ravioli Casserole
Oven: 400 F
Pan: 9×9″ square
2-3 cups fresh baby spinach chopped roughly( I just grab 2-3 big handfuls and chop)
4 ounces fresh baby bella (cremini) mushrooms sliced
8 ounces shredded Italian blend cheeses
15-16 ounce jar of Alfredo Sauce
1 regular sized package fresh RANA(brand) ravioli, chicken and roasted garlic flavor (do not pre-cook)
1. Spray pan with cooking spray, pour 1/2 cup Alfredo sauce into pan.
2. Layer half of ravioli over sauce in pan, then sprinkle on 1/2 spinach, 1/2 cheese, 1/2 sliced mushrooms,
add 1/2 cup alfredo dolloped over the top.
3. then place the remainder of ravioli and then the spinach, mushrooms and all of the rest of the sauce.
4. Top with the remainder of the cheese and sprinkle with black pepper.
5. Do Not Cover bake for 25-30 minutes at 400 F degrees, until hot and bubbly and cheese starts to brown.
Note: I love this with the chicken and roasted garlic ravioli so that is what I use, but if it can’t be found I suggest
getting a sausage or meat filled fresh pasta since there is enough cheese in the recipe with the Italian blend and Alfredo sauce.